[AG-TECH] VR shared applications

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Feb 9 09:25:23 CST 2004

Hi Dio,

We at Boston University have done some work in sharing virtual reality
environments across the AG. We do this using software we developed here
at BU, DAFFIE. Perhaps one of the more interesting applications for this
has been showing artwork across the AG, through the Gallery on the Grid
event we held a couple years back.

Here's a link to the web site for Gallery on the Grid:

	http://scv.bu.edu/hipart/gogrid/

Cheers,
Jennifer