[AG-TECH] VR shared applications

Dioselin Gonzalez dioselin at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 9 08:51:19 CST 2004

Hello,

I'm Dioselin, from Purdue University.  For my thesis/final project, I'm
working on a project to write vrjuggler shared applications for the AG.
I've seen there is a lot of information about and it is a little
dispersed, so would you help me find related material about the AG and
previous work:

*  Do you have references of published papers related to the AG /shared
applications/services/etc. ?
*  Published papers or examples of shared applications?  Is there code I
can download to help me get started ?
*  Previous experience in virtual reality/3D/visualization applications
over the AG?

Thank you!

Dio.-