[AG-TECH] Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:54:43 +0900

최근면 dilly0070 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:19:16 CST 2004

I would like to test AG2.0 certification with SimpleCA.
And my campus network support only unicast.

I made user certificate with SimpleCA and imported to Venue Client.
But it doesn’t working.

Is AG2.0 support multicate only?
It this the problem?

I have another question :-).
I requested certificate to AG Dev certificate authority and yesterday my
certificate has
been approved.

Now, I can connect default venue server on Argonne National Laboratory. But
unicast
option menu still disabled in venue client program.

I made pear to pear connection (I mean direct connection) on AG1.0 by
typing address
and port of other AG1.0 node. Does AG2.0 can make pear to pear connection?
Or AG2.0
can be used with Quick bridge?

Yours,

KunMyon