[AG-TECH] Asia-Pacific Access Grid Town Hall Meeting

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 3 00:15:29 CST 2004

Hi Thomas

We're certainly interested, and that time is *much* better for us. I've cc'ed the Australian AG list for info. We'll try and attend.

More notice would have been good... ;-) Some of us only just got back from the Internet2 meeting.

Cheers,
        Markus

At 00:02 2/02/2004 -0600, Thomas D. Uram wrote:

>The Access Grid team at Argonne would like to extend the monthly Town Hall meetings to include a session in the Asia-Pacific timezone.  The first of these is scheduled to correspond with this week's town hall meeting:
>
>When:  Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 00:00 UTC
>Venue:  Argonne National Laboratory  ( on AG2 Transitional Venue Server:  https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default )
>
>Typically, we discuss some project details to keep the community informed, and possibly have someone from the community give a short talk on the Access Grid-related work they've been doing.  We'll ask for volunteers to give talks; if you're interested, let us know.
>
>We look forward to seeing you.
>
>The AG team

Markus Buchhorn, ANU Internet Futures Group,       |Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: Bldg #108 CS&IT  |Fx: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200 Aust.|Mob: 0417 281429