[AG-TECH] Success Using Other CA's?

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Mon Feb 2 11:43:56 CST 2004

Thanks for the note Lewis.  Our symptoms were exactly the same as yours.

Since I haven't heard from anyone else on this - I'm assuming that no
one has successfully accomplished this yet?

Our organization would _really_ like to get this going - since all of
our authentication already takes place using Grid Canada certs, and it
seems redundant to require getting ANL certs - especially when
integration seems _so_ close to working properly.

Can any of the developers give a bit of a status update on this
feature/bug - and perhaps give a bit of a hint of where to start looking
if one (foolishly ;-) ) wanted to try to fix it themselves??

Thanks,

Todd

Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Ph. 604.268.6979
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca