[AG-TECH] Installation issue

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 2 08:28:12 CST 2004

Hi Natalia,

It looks like you are using the latest software, but are referring to old
documentation. Can you tell me where you found the documentation so I can
get it updated? The information you are looking for, I believe, is contained
in the following How To:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/RoomBasedNo
de-HowTo/RoomBasedNode-HowTo.html

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

--Ivan

  _____