[AG-TECH] Asia-Pacific Access Grid Town Hall Meeting

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 2 00:02:21 CST 2004

The Access Grid team at Argonne would like to extend the monthly Town
Hall meetings to include a session in the Asia-Pacific timezone.  The
first of these is scheduled to correspond with this week's town hall
meeting:

When:  Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 00:00 UTC
Venue:  Argonne National Laboratory  ( on AG2 Transitional Venue
Server:  https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default )

Typically, we discuss some project details to keep the community
informed, and possibly have someone from the community give a short talk
on the Access Grid-related work they've been doing.  We'll ask for
volunteers to give talks; if you're interested, let us know.

We look forward to seeing you.

The AG team