Fw: [AG-TECH] XAP setup

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Tue Dec 28 02:34:13 CST 2004

I've read about mics gain adjustment, but i am unsure about what is best
about gain from "Rx from Codec" input (it is better to send the loudest
level from PC audio, so I will have a strong signal on the XAP input? or
that doesnt matter?)

I'll think about NOM parameter, that is something i missed to think about.