[AG-TECH] Working wxMozilla based SharedBrowser

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Dec 16 22:17:27 CST 2004

David Gwynne wrote:
>> Ivan R. Judson wrote:
>> Is this cross platform? ie, will it work on Mac OS or Windows?
>
> This version of the shared browser depends on the wxMozilla widget, not on
> any platform specific functionality. If you can get the wxMozilla widget
> working then the Shared Browser in turn should just work.

I should add, that my initial announcement was a little misleading where I
mentioned that there is no need to download any RPM, that comment was
suppose to be aimed at people that had previously tried using the
broken/experimental wxMozilla based Shared Browser that comes with the
Fedora AccessGrid 2.3 RPMs.

Cheers,
Doug