[AG-TECH] XAP full duplex issues

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Thu Dec 16 01:34:03 CST 2004

Hi everybody,

We are having a particular issue with our XAP400 (with "we" I mean, the University of Vigo and CESGA in Spain). We have full duplex problems. For instance, whenever I talk with a PIG (someone upstairs talking using a headset) my audio is decreased and distorted, same with Univ. of Vigo. As CESGA is helping with our experience to set up UVIGO's node, we are probably making the same mistake.

I would really appreciate some help fixing this issues and some testing with a node with very good audio quality: no noise, no echo, no distortion, no feedback and natural speech. We need the AG to have this high audio quality parameters and this XAP has still many handlers to work out in our case.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,

Natalia.

Natalia Costas Lago
email: natalia at cesga.es

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n Campus Sur
15706 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
Tel:   +34  981 56 98 10
Fax:  +34  981 59 46 16