[AG-TECH] Single System Node Client thoughts

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Thu Dec 9 10:18:12 CST 2004

FWIW - I've found the dual processor system is best for a single node
machine - as it allows the video rendering to take place with less
chance of punishing the audio processing.  My $.02 worth.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"