[AG-TECH] External DVD player hook-up to AG?

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Dec 3 03:39:34 CST 2004

Yes, input the DVD s-video into the video card. For the audio, you'll have
to wire up one of those phoenix connectors (did I get the name right?) to an
audio cable and wire the audio output from the dvd into one of the inputs at
the back of the gentner. Then you'll have to make sure that the gentner
matrix is configured right so that you get the sound at *both* local and
remote sites (i.e. send it to the speakers and send it to the same place as
your microphone outputs go). Should be pretty straightforward...

  _____