[AG-TECH] External DVD player hook-up to AG?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Dec 3 07:30:01 CST 2004

look at the work being done by ANU - their vic replacement, VP will
stream the DV video - you can use a analog/digital converter (Canopus)
to split the audio & video signal - which woulod allow you to push the
audio through rat & the video through vic or VP.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"