[AG-TECH] Venue client too slow

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Dec 3 07:39:17 CST 2004

	Hi Andrew,

	In testing AG 2.2, I found it to be very slow too. Since you mention
'an AG 2.2 venue server', I wonder if that might be an issue. What about
timings to the main/other AG venue servers?
	In moving to AG 2.3, things were much faster, and much more in the
'acceptable' response range.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111