[AG-TECH] FW: New link to venue server from ivs.mcs.anl.gov

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Dec 1 08:48:23 CST 2004

LSU had a similiar request back when:

Louisiana State University Lobby
https://ag5.biology.lsu.edu:8000/Venues/default

(it's currently down for refit, but that's the address...)

-John Q.
-- John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Louisiana State University
Computer Manager / LBRN & CCT / 131 Life Sciences Bldg. & 339 Johnston
Hall
e-mail: johnq at lsu.edu or johnq at cct.lsu.edu / web: http://lbrn.lsu.edu &
http://cct.lsu.edu
phone: 225-578-0062 / fax: 225-578-2597