[AG-TECH] FW: New link to venue server from ivs.mcs.anl.gov

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 1 08:01:18 CST 2004

	Ah, thanks Thomas :) Yea, it was before I thought I should get on the
Tech list.

Our venue server is:

Indiana University Lobby
https://iri-av.informatics.indiana.edu:8000/Venues/default

	Likewise, if there's any other information you need, let me know.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111