[AG-TECH] Finding Video Capture Cards

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 27 14:56:51 CDT 2004

well.  i'm pleased to report that my attempts at getting the Winnov Videum
4400 to work correctly with AG2.3b1 have resulted in complete and utter
failure.  Regedit didn't work, and hardcoding WinVid32.dll etc., etc. into
Config.py produced some interesting, yet ultimately unacceptable results.

--fred