[AG-TECH] Ospreys & FC2

Doug Bowman bowman at mvoice.com
Wed Aug 25 10:48:01 CDT 2004

Mediavoice is using the same config on Asus motherboards. We tend to
stick with the Hauppauge capture cards as we've never had a problem with
them, although I continue to search for a quad capture card that is
trouble free and has four S-Vid ins.

The latest room config Mediavoice built uses a Colorgraphics Xentra GT4
Quad display but we had to go to the PCI version to get acceptable
performance out of the card. All four outputs on this card are OpenGL
compliant which is important in the visualization work in which this
group is engaged.

Doug Bowman
Director
Mediavoice Communications Inc.