[AG-TECH] Ospreys & FC2

Don Lewis djlewis at ualr.edu
Fri Aug 20 10:44:26 CDT 2004

Thank you for that information Stuart.
  We are planning to purchase new computers and video capture to
replace our aging AG1.x system. In several posts on this Tech
group I have asked if there is a known to work hardware
solution. While I don't nind a challenge it took us almost
two years getting Dell to write newer BIOS before the 4 Hauppage
cards would work together. We had to abandon Dell for our
Display computer. So we wound up with more expenditure than
should have been required.
   Please anyone chime in and contribute their recommendations
for a full AG2.x functioning system. We don't require a turnkey
solution.

Thanks,
Don Lewis
Little Rock, Arkansas