[AG-TECH] Add Video Producer Help

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 18 16:49:29 CDT 2004

That could indicate that the windows machine is not reachable from the
rh box; this could be because the GLOBUS_HOSTNAME is not set correctly,
or the WinXP firewall is on.  If you look in ~/.AccessGrid/agsm.log on
the rh machine, there might be more of an indication what went wrong.
If it's not evident, you can send the file to me and I'll take a look.

Tom