[AG-TECH] Ospreys & FC2

Stuart Poulton swp at astro.le.ac.uk
Tue Aug 17 03:33:17 CDT 2004

Hi Doug,

After a bit of hacking (removing KDE stuff from Config.py)... I can get
the venuclient to run.

Howeve I can still only get video on the 2, 220's the 2, 230's don't
have anything at all.
I suspect that there is an issue with the PCI bus and FC2 which is
preventing this from working correctly.

Regards

Stuart