[AG-TECH] single XP machine video capture

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Aug 16 15:09:28 CDT 2004

How does the Winnov not work?  Are you referring to the 4400?  Is this one
that you've tested in 2.3?  In 2.1.2, the card works, but you have to do
some register modifications to get it to understand that there are 4
separate streams for vic to pay attention to.

I haven't installed 2.3 on any of my machines that have 4400 cards yet, so
I can't speak from personal experience.

-randy