[AG-TECH] Shared presentation in AG2.1

Draude, John P Mr TAMC john.draude at us.army.mil
Tue Aug 10 13:58:42 CDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I have my access grid up and operational and was looking at the sharing
capabilities available within the client.

For the shared application, I tried to set up a shared powerpoint
presentation on the ANL venue.
When I follow the documentation, I right click and choose shared
presentation.
It creates a shard presentation link under the application link in the venue
client.
my Powerpoint starts along with the master slide presenter window, but I
have no powerpoint file associated with it, so of course nothing opens.

I've seen an existing shared presentation link under at the institution
lobby. When I click on this it starts up powerpoint, starts up slide
presenter window and opens a powerpoint file associated with that link: a
file stored I believe stored on the venue (under shared data, I think)

Can anyone tell me how I am able to get the share presentation link I create
in the client venue to have an associated powerpoint file with it?  I
couldn't' figure that out from any of the documentation that I looked
through so far.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

-John-