[AG-TECH] SC Global Test Cruises

Jackie Kern jkern at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 10 13:49:31 CDT 2004

OPEN TEST CRUISE THIS THURSDAY AT 9 CENTRAL.

SC Global will be hosting an open test cruise this Thursday, 8/12/04 for
those interested in participating and observing the events in
November.  Check out our website at
http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2004/scglobal.html We request that you
register your site to participate at this url. Just click on Satellite Site
Registration to go to the registration page, if you have not already done
so.  If you have registered, we will be confirming your registration
soon.  All are welcome and encouraged to attend this cruise and we will be
having them regularly until the actual event.  Please let us know if you
have any questions.  You can find meeting information at
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=5377

Hope to see you there.

Thanks
Jackie Kern