[AG-TECH] Video Capture Cards

Eric Peterson ezpeterson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:33:11 CDT 2004

All,

We are building several nodes, AG 2.2, that will be run by single
win2K machines.  We have been having trouble with using more that one
video capture card (hauppauge 38061 rev B226).  The multiple
hauppaguge cards work fine in our multi machine node (running RH
linux).  I read the discussion on the osprey 100 cards.  Is this the
card that most people are using in single machine nodes?  Has anyone
had any success with the hauppauge cards in the same configuration?

Thanks

Paul Mercer