[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.3 BETA Released
Thomas D. Uram
turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 6 21:22:56 CDT 2004
The Access Grid Toolkit 2.3 BETA is available for download at:
This release includes many bug fixes and some new functionality.
* Improved VenueClient stability
* VenueServer memory leak plugged
* Mac OSX support
* Gentoo Linux support
* Shared Question Tool
* Network Services (developer preview)
* Updated to Python 2.3 on all platforms
* Rat with ALSA support (linux)
* CertificateRequestTool fails to request certificate (Gentoo)
* Rat doesn't build with gcc 3.3.2
* Detection of some video devices on windows is not working,
anything that maps to the video for windows device should work.
For more information on this release see the official release page.
As always, feedback is desired. Please file bug reports, feature
requests, or enhancements via the Access Grid Bugzilla pages
(http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid) or via the ag-tech mailing list
(mailto:ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov).
The AG Developers
More information about the ag-tech