[AG-TECH] Problems using webcam?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 6 15:39:01 CDT 2004

Todd, Doug,

So I finally got the Fedora 2 kernel upgraded and the pwc module is
loaded.  I went and got Doug's updated vic from the tar file and put it in
/home/mimiller/.AccessGrid/local_services/VideoProducerService

I moved the old one out of the way of course.

However, I still get the green screen from the QuickCam.  Did I put the new
vic in the wrong place?

Michael Miller
NCSA