[AG-TECH] Mac AG possibility, use QuickTime 0.2 beta python module?

Paul Mercer mercer at arsc.edu
Fri Aug 6 12:34:11 CDT 2004

Jerome
I have a couple of students working on the port to OSX with Eric and
Ivan at Argonne. If you are interested in helping, you can contact
them directly, Jeremiah Dabney (dabney at arsc.edu) is working primarily
with the audio and Eric Peterson (epeterso at arsc.edu) with the video.

Where can we get the beta QuickTime module that you speak of?

Paul Mercer
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
907 450-8649