[AG-TECH] AGtk 2.2 camera source selection

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 4 20:50:15 CDT 2004

Hi Sam,

> Can someone tell me where the camera source settings (i.e. Composite 1,
> S-Video, Television, etc)  reside under AGtk 2.2 and Linux.

VideoProducerService.py and/or VideoService.py are responsible for setting
the input ports of the capture device. You can find them in the following
locations:
    ~/.AccessGrid/local_services/VideoService
    ~/.AccessGrid/local_services/VideoProducerService

The versions of VideoProducerService.py and VideoService.py which shipped
with AGTk 2.2 had bugs with setting the input ports. You can replace the
existing files with newer fixed versions available from CVS:
   http://fl-cvs.mcs.anl.gov/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/AccessGrid/services/node/

Cheers,
Doug