[AG-TECH] problems with the latest WinTV GO - new chipset CX23880

Martin Polak mpolak at gup.jku.at
Sun Apr 25 05:48:07 CDT 2004

Same problems here. We replaced our cards by
Hauppauge Impact VCB (Model 558)
these are cheaper capture only boards, using bt878.

Dipl.-Ing.
Martin Polak

Institute of Graphics and Parallel Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69
A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE                 ________  ______
phone: +43 732 2468 8884                   / / __/ / / / /_/ /
fax: +43 732 2468 9496                    / /_/ / /_/ / ____/
mobile: +43 699 112 02 493                \____/\____/_/
email: mpolak at gup.jku.at              http://www.gup.uni-linz.ac.at/