[AG-TECH] Will the Moo resurface?

Michael Daw michael.daw at man.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 03:24:19 CDT 2004

It seems to me that the Mud is the only interoperational text chat there is.
In meetings that I have any hand in organising, I insist on people using the
Mud, whether they're using AG1, AG2, VRVS, vic & rat, or the Insors Grid. It
would be great to see it re-integrated into the standard ANL software...

--Mike