[AG-TECH] installation help on display machine

Jackson, George C ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor George.C.Jackson at erdc.usace.army.mil
Wed Apr 14 15:19:08 CDT 2004

My site recently replaced (upgraded) our AG display machine and I was put in
charge of re-installing the AG Toolkit software. I used the AGSetup file
that the previous operator had used which is only version 1.0.1 but figured
it would be okay for now as we just want to get things up and running back
to like it was. Everything went fine with the installation. I can bring up
the event listener, display manager, and venues site okay but I can only see
our site in the vic. No matter what room it is, including the lobby, I can't
see others and others can't see me.

As a relative newbie to the AG environment, I assume I'm missing an
undocumented step somewhere as I've been over the docs a number of times but
get the same result. At this point I don't know if it's hardware, software,
or network related. Can anyone point me to some troubleshooting steps one
can take to diagnose such an issue? Or is there a list of things I could
check?

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,
George Jackson