[AG-TECH] Dell Computer Specifications

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Wed Apr 14 14:35:04 CDT 2004

Tom -

Here is an Excel spreadsheet with specifications for the three Dell domputers (desktop, laptop, workstation) I have spec-ed out.  A lot of the features are optional, such as the CD-RW/DVD drives, and I don't know what the preferences are for those.  But I have hi-lited in red the components that I believe should be kept as they are (processor, memory, video card, etc.)  Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978