[AG-TECH] shared image bug

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 14 11:04:59 CDT 2004

This didnt seem to make it onto the list last time. I am trying again.

There was a bug in the shared image tool I sent out earlier that caused
strange effects for
users that joined an in progress image tool session. They would get some of
the markup but
not all of it from the venue. Sometimes they wouldnt get any of it and only
get the current
image. I fixed this behavior. I also made the default behavior to clear the
markup when someone
changes the image. I have updated the link to the new less buggy tool at
the web site. The
new thing can be downloaded at:
http://cherokee.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~semeraro/Stupid_AG_Tricks/AGBasicImage.py
My apologies to those of you who have already downloaded and had problems
with the original
version.

Regards,
Dave

Dave Semeraro Ph.D.
Visualization and Virtual Environments Group
NCSA University of Illinois
605 E. Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu