[AG-TECH] AG2 on RHEL?

Wesley Skoczen wskoczen at sheridanc.on.ca
Tue Apr 6 11:47:31 CDT 2004

I would like to add my voice of support for SuSE 8.2+.

SuSE is one of the most advanced Linux distributions around. SuSE installs
easily and without problems on a variety of systems, including
dual-processor Xeon system. Administration and configuration  tool YaST2 is
one of the best on the market. New Novell Linux offering is SuSE based, also
the new Sun Java Desktop is a stripped version of SuSE. IBM is  installing
SuSE across its full range of servers.  SuSE Linux is a solid distribution
and  is able to remain on the same path for so many years and still be
gaining ground.
SuSE is rpm based.

Vote for it at bugzilla
http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1