[AG-TECH] VIC for PocketPC?

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Sat Apr 10 10:58:15 CDT 2004

Sam,

You are in luck...there is an AG-to-Go available from EVL; however, at
this time only video is available.  An audio project has been in the works
for awhile and whatever has been accomplished to-date may be available
upon request from EVL (please contact me if this is the case).  The VIC
program requires the equivalent of a QuickBridge in order to serve as the
proxy of the PocketPC to all of the VIC streams.  This project was part of
a larger project at EVL called Continuum.

Here are some links...

Continuum Homepage
http://www.evl.uic.edu/cavern/continuum/indexmain.html

VIC Viewer for PocketPC
http://www.evl.uic.edu/cavern/continuum/vvp/default.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me and I will
respond to you at my earliest convenience.

Allan
EVL @ UIC
Research Assistant