[AG-TECH] VIC for PocketPC?

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Fri Apr 9 15:23:48 CDT 2004

I recall seeing a lot of discussion about this a few weeks ago.  I can't remember specifics, but I highly recommend checking the mailing list archives for March and April of this year.

I'm going to throw out another tangent on this:  is any work being done for AccessGrid tools on Palm OS?

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978

From: "Sam Liston" <stliston at chpc.utah.edu>
Date:  Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:59:59 -0600