[AG-TECH] Service Manager Error

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 7 11:41:40 CDT 2004

If this is across multiple machines, you should:

    * check that the time is set properly on both machines, preferably
      to an ntp server
    * that you are using hostnames that resolve properly; can you ping
      the node service machine from the service manager machine, and
      vice-versa?

Beyond that, you can send your agns.log from the node service machine
and agsm.log from the service manager machine  (from ~/.AccessGrid on
Linux, C:\Documents and Settings\<YOU>\ApplicationData\AccessGrid on
Windows), and I'll take a look at the problem.

Tom