[AG-TECH] Problem Managing Node

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Apr 7 18:14:05 CDT 2004

G'day Mike

I experienced the same problem myself.  What I found was when I viewed
my "Trusted CA Certificates" the Access Grid Developers certificate was
missing and I could nothing to obtain a new one.

Unlike yourself, I was importing a previously saved "Identity
Certificate", but I was obtaining the same result.

Now, I never had this problem when I was using RedHat 9.0. using an
older version of the AG2 software.  How I overcame this problem was
renaming the .AccessGrid folder and "copying" a previously saved
.AccessGrid folder which then the system appeared to work fine.

I am still in the Process of getting everything up and running nicely on
Fedora and if you have any other additional questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

I must also thank Douglas (University of Queensland) who was a great
help in helping me fix this problem.

I hope I was of some help,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229