[AG-TECH] Personal venue data in shared apps?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 3 10:33:58 CST 2004

Hey Randy,

Personal data is just that, personal. It's not *in* the venue, which is why
it shows up under your name in the venue contents panel. It's physically
located on your node. Unless your write your shared app to go look for
personal data then it definitely won't find it.

As for the interfaces, I'm not sure if they are in 2.1.2b but I am sure they
are present in cvs, so they'll be in the forthcoming release.

--Ivan