[AG-TECH] MOO and MatchMaker

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Apr 2 16:10:09 CST 2004

A short and oversimplified answer: AG 1.x used a MOO for backchannel
text chat, and a bunch of us still hang out there even when we're not on
the AG, frequently (but not always) to chat about the AG.

There's a doc on the AGDP specifically for people looking to hang out
with us on this MOO.

	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/howto/use-venues-moo.html

We're generally a friendly bunch there. Laughter and silliness are
certainly not unheard of.

- Jennifer