[AG-TECH] room node certificates

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 30 13:03:32 CDT 2003

We definitely need to figure out a way to coordinate (and keep track of this
information) I know Robert Putnam is doing something ad-hoc for his cool
spatialized audio (and maybe window highliting) work. I don't know that we
want to keep it in the venue, it feels to me like a "per-node" cache of data
with some interface for sending "meta-information" updates that ties
together existing pieces of information.

Ie, the tools already assign ssrcs, if we just sent an event that said, "I'm
node ID and my SSRCS are x, y, z" that might be sufficient to start with.

We probably should start gathering some reqiurements for what this data is
to be used for so we can get a better handle on what we need to engineer.
Any volunteers for requirements gathering?

--Ivan