[AG-TECH] Logitech

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Sep 29 20:46:25 CDT 2003

Certainly is. We're using a QuickCam Pro 4000 on our portable "pig"
node and a Laptop QuickCam Pro (is that 4000 too?) for our operator
console (run off our control machine... it has for our full node (we
had neglected to have a camera for the operator room in the design)
which is nice... just need one more mic... (the joke around here
actually is that I'm always saying "one more cable").

We have those on Windows XP systems. It's been long enough now that I
have to go back and see if there was anything particular to get them
recognized. I don't recall anything special... so at least you know it
can work...

One thing though, I was more impressed with the video quality of the
laptop version than the desktop version of the cameras. I used velcro
to attach the laptop version where it was appropriate. It's barely
noticed.

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / Louisiana Biomedical Research Network