[AG-TECH] Unable to add services

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 29 10:43:47 CDT 2003

This sounds like a hostname problem on the machine running the Node
Service.  The GLOBUS_HOSTNAME environment variable may be set to a name
that doesn't resolve properly on your network.

If you send the agns.log file from the machine running the Node Service,
and the agsm.log file from your audio machine, I can probably determine
the problem.

Tom