[AG-TECH] Unable to add services

A Quay andy at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Sep 29 10:32:58 CDT 2003

I’m in the process of upgrading a three CPU node to AG 2.1 and I'm receiving errors when adding services via the Node Manager running on the display machine:

Exception in AddService, retrieving service implementation

-- AccessGrid.DataStore.DownloadFailed Unknown reason

This is true when adding services to any target machine (display,audio,video).

I also cannot connect to the Service Manager running on the audio machine when using the Node Manager. I can ping the machine.

I’m sure these are simple fixes, thanks,

andy