[AG-TECH] video-config for Falcon Quattro

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 19 12:03:36 CDT 2003

Because the new XP drivers for the bttv8x8 chipset don't have a good
driver for VfW (read no driver for VfW) and vic can only use one WDM
device at a time, you will only ever see one device in vic. If you can
get your hands on some older drivers, they might just expose the 4 VfW
devices and it will work.