[AG-TECH] video-config for Falcon Quattro

Jon I Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 18 20:23:59 CDT 2003

I've taken the video-config from an installation of AG 1.2 software
and modified it for a Falcon Quattro card. I'm just guessing at what
to put in this, so could anyone running Windows XP with a
Falcon Quattro capture card verify for me that this looks
reasonable?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?>
<!DOCTYPE ag_site SYSTEM "config.dtd" >
<ag_site>
 <ag_node name="University of Alberta">
  <capture_computer name="ull">
   <capture_card input="Composite1" number="1" purpose="Vid1" device="IDS
FALCON/EAGLE capture driver"/>
   <capture_card input="Composite1" number="2" purpose="Vid2" device="IDS
FALCON/EAGLE capture driver"/>
  </capture_computer>
 </ag_node>
</ag_site>

I see that some people use WDM drivers but they don't seem to work
for this card (or my setup)? Should I expect them to work? Are there
any secrets to making that happen?

Thank you,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services