[AG-TECH] Connection to test room with AG 1.2 Pig software

Jon I Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 18 15:26:08 CDT 2003

Hi,

I am having problems with video capture using AG 2.1.1b and
would like to connect to something with the 1.2 software
to check the video there.
Is there something currently running that I can try to
exchange video streams with in unicast mode?
I need the address, port and ttl for vic and rat.

Thank you,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services