[AG-TECH] AG2.0 RAT issues (and cheap sound ...)

Michael Gates mgates at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:53:41 CDT 2003

I use a solution in that price range actually...

Its a polycom soundstation teleconference phone in combination with a
polycom interconnect box.

The phone (available with extension mics to give you two extra pod mics to
cover a medium sized room/large table), I think was $400, and the
interconnect box is about $100.  The interconnect box interfaces with the
phone to convert its mic and speaker to 8th" line level inputs/outputs.
Works quite well.

-Mike

--
Michael Gates