[AG-TECH] AG2.0 RAT issues (and cheap sound ...)

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Sep 18 12:57:19 CDT 2003

Well, from my research so far, and the resounding silence on this list as
to possibilities, I would say that the IP telephony crowd hasn't had much
effect yet.  It seems that the only solution (for good sound, and hands off
capability) is the single channel Gentner - which is in the $2000 range.

We obviously haven't reached any tipping point yet - I can't believe that
this is still rocket science.  It would seem that there would be a pretty
good market (think home and office use) for a unit in the $300-500 range.

Even better if it was less.

-randy